Pages

Search blog and web

Is she interested?

  • Thread Starter

Went on a date with a girl I met online a few nights ago - the whole day or two before it I thought she was going to stand me up as her texts weren't very wordy and sometimes she didn't reply for a day. But she actually did show up and we had a really good time - there was no awkward silences, we had quite a lot to talk about.

She said to me in person as we said bye that she had a lovely time and would 'definitely want to do it again'.

I text her about an hour after the date just to say I had a great time - she replied she did too and that she would 'hopefully see me soon'.

Yesterday she was working so I didn't expect her to text me obviously but in the evening I didn't get any text and when I like someone I want to speak to them so I just sent her a 'how was your day' kind of text to which she replied. I sent her another text after that and she didn't respond (though I know she was going out with friends, fair play).

Today I've had nothing from her. I don't want to be the one to text her first again but I'm wondering if maybe she's not keen? Or am I just overthinking it and should get in contact
With her maybe tomorrow to ask for a follow up date?

I'm **** at these 'dating games' etc. when I feel a connection with someone I just want to speak to them and be with them again but I'm confused as to her signals.

Any ideas?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment