Pages

Search blog and web

Just broke up with girlfriend.. what to wear for Halloween?

  • Thread Starter

We just broke up with my girlfriend and I'm pretty upset about it... I figure out the best solution is to move on!

What would you recommed wearing for Halloween tomorrow for a male? I mean something that you can still look attractive in, not something that completely covers your face or makes you look super creepy.

Getting laid would really be the best medicine for me to get over her.. but I need to make sure it happens tomorrow! Just thinking what to wear.. I believe my face is ok looking but usually girls notice my muscles.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

anon. because don't want any of my friends to recognise this..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment