Pages

Search blog and web

Dating Multiple Women (Help)

Ok so I joined a dating site after seeing someone for 3 years.
I got a huge response that I didn't expect. I have been texting 3 gorgeous, educated, terrific women and have not gone out with either. I don't know what to do. I cant keep this up. My friends say its ok as long as nothing is physical.
I still feel bad. I cant date,,as in go out with all of them. Its difficult to tell any of them good bye bc they are all great. Im waiting for 1 or 2 to let go but it isn't happening.
Whats the correct and polite way to do this??
I can see my luck in that,,if I tell 1-2 no thanks, Im interested in someone else, then the one person doesn't go well, then I cant go back to the others??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment