Pages

Search blog and web

Am I responsible?

OK….knowing I will probably be told (what with my other posts) that this is the least of my worries….here goes……..I would really like some honet feedback as this has happened often.

A few weeks ago we are dining in a nice restaurant with another couple. When we got up to leave……the owner came by to thank us (WE know her)……she liked my outfit apparently……or something as she said, "Wow…..Dan you are so lucky to be with her……she is looking mighty fine." He never said a word…..until we got home and then he was furious. How dare her say that to me? She never said it to anyone else. What did you say or do to have her say that?


A year ago we went to a dance. A gentleman about our age started to come on to me…..he thought at the time I was alone. He now knows we are a couple…….but each time we see him he makes a point of complimenting me. That does not sit well with Dan…..he says things like…….."You are looking so beautiful tonight." I ultimately feel like I am in trouble as I brought on his comments.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment