Pages

Search blog and web

Approaching girl in my lectures, could do with advice.

  • Thread Starter

I'll try to keep this short but basically there's this girl in my lectures who I find aesthetically pleasing, I have no idea if she's a nice gal or not but I'd like to find out. If it was a smaller class or groups hadn't been formed I could approach here relatively easy but she sits with her own group and I sit in mine, comepletely different sides of the theatres.
- My main problem is that I lack confidence I think, I've been told by many girls that I'm good looking although some don't look at me twice so I find that confusing. I don't think I'm that good looking but ive never been so confident about myself as I'm putting on quite a bit of size and my body is pretty good so (don't wish to be cocky). I've never had much success with women, always been more of the friend.
so my question is.. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can isolate her and talk to her without coming across as a right creep and getting rejected?

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment