Pages

Search blog and web

Asking a girl out online (facebook)

  • Thread Starter

So I've met this girl at uni a few times, but one of us always seems to be going somewhere so we never have the time to talk properly for more than a few minutes. I think from our interactions that she likes me, but obviously it's difficult to tell from a few meetings.

I was thinking of adding her on facebook and then asking her out for a drink over messaging (Something like 'we keep coming across each other but never get time to talk properly - how about we grab a drink sometime?') Is this a good idea? I doubt I'll bump into her any time soon, which was why I thought I'd do this. But is it better to always ask someone out face to face?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment