Pages

Search blog and web

Took my boyfriend on holiday for his birthday, he just got me a pair of earphones

  • Thread Starter

Feeling pretty depressed about this tbh.

Last year, I surprised my bf, and took him abroad on holiday for his birthday. He bought me a pair of gloves (albet they were from Reiss).

This year, I took him to Belgium, he got me a pair of earphones.

Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty upset. It isn't about how much they cost, at all... I just thought he'd put more thought into it. He's 36, I'm 25. His birthday was in Sept and mine was yesterday.Meaning that his birthday was before mine and he put no effort into mine.

Last year I sort of made a little comment about how gloves were a bit ****, and my gran could've got me them... but he got upset, so this year I pretended I really appreciated the earphones.

I've started my MSc this year and so I planned for months beforehand as I knew I'd be a student again and so I'd have to budget well to take him away.

Thinking of breaking up. We've been together 4 years. But I don't know how to. First relationship, so would appreciate some advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment