Pages

Search blog and web

I love this woman, and she indicated she feels the same

  • Thread Starter

But there's a problem. OK, we meet some place. It feels like love at first sight. She comes from a nearby foreign country. I do an online missed connection for her. She says, cut a long story short, that it's not too late for love and that I have been on her mind. But she posts it as a missed connection, not a response to mine. Maybe she doesn't want to reveal her email I thought. Then it goes missing and shortly after I find/reply to it it's deleted. I don't know whether this mean mails to the address of the missed connection get to her, and I tried again but no response. It's tearing me up a little because women are so hard to figure out and it touched me but then she withdrew, I really sensed something and I know it was mutual, I felt this post was to me and was heartfelt. And now it's one of those tormenting could have been things, with someone where I felt like that in such a rare way. What is happening, if any girls can help me, as you may understand her be tter, and what can I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment