Pages

Search blog and web

Why She Will Never Know.

  • Thread Starter

This seems so petty and I know a lot people may think I'm being foolish, but here I go anyway...

I read all these stories of how people suck up there guts and confess to there crushes, it leads me to think how is that even possible? I'm so hopelessly hooked on my crush. I cant stop thinking about her, no matter what I do I think about her all the time and I just dont have it in me to even start a casual conversation with her let alone tell her how I feel.

I'm not usually a sensee-feely sort of person, its gross, I know but bare with me.

I dont even know if she likes me back, I dont know the signs to look for. We spoke last exactly a month ago today on Twitter when she started the conversation. I want to talk to her but I dont know what to talk to her about and also, I dont want to come across as creepy because then she might never talk to me again ever.

Honestly dont know what to do, any help please.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment