Pages

Search blog and web

What would you do

Ive told my story here about how bad my marriage is currently- in short I want to be married and have a great life- my wife would rather just work and not deal with marriage/ family- so Im basically ready to walk- its not something I want to do but I cant live like this- no respect in my household towards me, constant nagging, and no sex/ affection at all (going on 2 months as I write this). With that said- I love my daughter very much and cant bare not being able to see her everyday. I also cant get used to another man being in her life as father figure nor do I want to really deal with a divorce, alimony, but most importantly my daughter potentially having another man be a part of raising her. I could cheat which would make me wrong but at this point I dont know what to do

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment