Pages

Search blog and web

Is it just me? A trigger question.

I wonder if anyone else experiences what I have deemed A TRIGGER HANGOVER.

After I have experienced a trigger, which for me can last for hours or sometimes a whole day (once it was three) because I am not easily distracted, I go to bed and sleep through out the night but wake up the next day feeling like I have had far to much to drink.
My head hurts, my body aches, and I have no energy for anything. Is this just something that happens to me or does anyone else have the trigger hangover happen to them too? If so is there anything that helps stop this or prevent it from happening? I know that preventing the trigger is one way but that is not always going to happen.
I just want this part to stop. I want to wake up and feel alive rather then feel like crud and have a day wasted on just struggling through the hangover feeling and barely getting by.

In advance I will thank you for your replies.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment