Pages

Search blog and web

About to be 21 and still a virgin

  • Thread Starter

I know these threads appear all the time on TSR and I realise I'm going to get a few groans from people who have heard enough of this kind of whining. To those people, I must say I apologise. I realise I'm boring you but I didn't know where else to turn to.

So basically, I'm not that unattractive; I feel self-conscious about a certain jaw problem (which doctors, falsely, think I'm making up) but even with that I'm not ugly. I know that of course but I still have no idea how to approach girls, or for that matter people in general. Unlike a lot of the guys who write these kinds of posts, I have long-standing issues not only getting girlfriends but also making friends. For the entirety of my time at secondary school (which started at year 9 as I wasprivately educated), I had one friend, but even he was slightly contemptuous of me as he himself had two or three. I'm not complaining here. I understand that it's my fault because I was a retarded piece of **** back then. In any case, I won't ever get laid because I'm worthless. But I had a chance to hang myself about a year and a half ago but let my family persuade me it was a bad idea. It clearly wasn't. I hope you can finally give me some incentive to to take the man's way out.

Don't worry. You'd be doing me and everyone else who has to suffer my existence a favour.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment