Pages

Search blog and web

Asked to prom by this guy... but don't really want to go...

  • Thread Starter

So yesterday i was asked to prom by this guy i am friends with. I didn't really want to go with him, it isn't because i don't like him or anything it is just that i wanted to go with my friends, plus i think he likes me and i don't want to lead him on has i really don't want to get into a relationship. He was really sweet giving me chocolates and everything and i felt really bad saying no to him, so i said yes! :(

He is really nice and everything, we have started talking quite recently an everything because we have mutual friends in school, but i really don't want to and i don't want to hurt is feelings either.. why did this have to happen to me?! and it is really weird because just about a month ago i was very much the romantic type wanting to get a boyfriend for prom, wanting to get chocolates etc, but since then stuff has changed and i feel really unsociable (not wanting to talk to anyone at all) i will even pretend to laugh at what my friends say but after a bit i just give up and stare into outer space ignoring everyone around me and am also feeling lonely down for some reason.. if i had the option to not go to prom i probably would rather just not go and stay at home, but i have got my stuff bought and my mum would make me go anyway, so yh life is sucking.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment