Pages

Search blog and web

2 years and I still haven't made a move

  • Thread Starter

I like this guy. My friends told him and I just laughed it off. We aren't really friends, he only hangs out with his guys. We always have awks eye contact. The day after skl finished, he decided to add me on fb and find me on insta lol.. Weird. I've had a crush on him for 2 years now, we are both going our separate ways after college.. I just want to at least have a convo with him

I could start talking to him and potentially develop feelings but then we will have to go our separate ways after a few weeks. Or I can get over it, move on and meet new people over the summer.

My question is what do I do?





Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment