Pages

Search blog and web

Friends with benefits with desi girl at uni... pursue?

  • Thread Starter

Seems dumb (,i.e. the question) but then on my course i made friends with a girl because we live in the same halls and on the same degree. I am black and she is Indian and we've become good friends, but then even from the beginning I thought she was cute, but then i don't think I love her but want an FWB. We talk a lot about sex and stuff and I'm not really ready for a relationship. She said she isn't either. Thing is (the major worry here) is that her sister visits sometimes, who doesn't live far, and i'm not sure how their family would react.

I know it's bad to think all desis are racist or don't like blacks or other non-Indian people, but then even if I just like their daughter as a friend and am physically attracted to her, doesn't mean I want to hurt her or abuse her. It's their prerogative of course, but I don't at all have bad intentions.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment