Pages

Search blog and web

Brother doesn't like the look of the girl I'm seeing, family might not

  • Thread Starter

Been seeing this girl for about a month. I really like her. We get on great, I can be myself completely around her. She's slim, nice body. Pretty. All good.

However, she doesn't wear make up. She just has her hair natural.

My brother asked to see a picture of her. He said she wasn't nice at all. He said if she wore make up and did something with her hair she'd be nice. He called her a tramp basically.

One of my exes was very attractive and the whole family were over the moon with her. My brother is saying they would be disappointed with me with this new girl.

What do I do? I like her and we have loads in common, but after what my brother has said I'm having doubts with everything, which is horrible.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment