Pages

Search blog and web

I think my flatmate is jealous of me because of the sex I have

  • Thread Starter

I share a student halls with a group of 4 girls and 1 guy making six of us, me being the second guy.

A close female friend of mine who comes over regularly, we usually stay in my room to watch movies, drink and have sex, we have a close relationship.

The other girls knock on my door asking they could join in, they come in and turns into quite sexual tension. One of the girls is bisexual and asks to touch my friends boobs because she just had a bikini type top on because of the hot weather.

The other girls go out apart the bi girl, I ended having threesome with them 2, the other guy who's room is net to mine decided to report me for making too much noise. The bi girl had a massive a go at him but I am get to because I didn't want bring my friend into it , he threatens me that i wake up again he would report me again. The bi girl tells me that he tried hitting on most of the girls living here so I think he did down to being jealous of me because I got with a flatmate he likes.

I don't know what to say to him because I don't understand what I did wrong. I thought about saying 'I'm sorry for having sex' but think it might anger him. what do i do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment