Pages

Search blog and web

step children are horrible

To begin with my step daughter is a nightmare, created by her father, who slept (I really don't think sex was involved, but one never knows) until she was 16 according to her, stated in the presence of both parents.
She has had 3 abortions, was living with an illegal Mexican till he was deported.
I got stuck on weekend 4 years ago in the house with the x wife and daughter, hubby thought it was ok. It went from bad to worse. I had to get out of there once the daughter stated "you slept with me till I was 16!" I was angry and just stormed out of the house, she lives in another state, but close. I called her and told her I did not think it was appropriate to be sleeping with your dad and talking about it as if it were nothing, crazy marriage not to mention. She announced she was pregnant, and I blurted out " you gonna kill this one too?" needless to say I apologized for it, but she won't speak to me. I am on the verge of leaving the father, what say an independent group of people

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment