Pages

Search blog and web

Am I the only guy who wonders why women don't make first moves

  • Thread Starter

If a guy was in a group of thousands of women, he won't get approached by any of them but if a woman was in a group of thousands of men, they don't even need to know she's single before they make their approach.
It's as if a lot of women are waiting to be single in their middle ages before they make their first move on a man.
I wondered about this because for a guy, who's having rejection problems, I've always wondered how those girls would feel if they got turned down they way they turn me down, say they meet a guy, ask him for his number, send him messages that never get replied, etc. A friend of mine said rather than catching them, I should "be the catch", so far it's hardly worked.
I would appreciate it if I had a girl make a first move on me, since most of the girls I approach apparently believe that my first impressions are crap, I would like to see any woman's first impression for me for one.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment