Pages

Search blog and web

Troubled relationship - but can't say anything coz she gets angry or hurt!

  • Thread Starter

I have told my Gf that there are a few things that are bothering me in our relationship and I want to talk to her. She's ok about it.

When I bring this up, she goes on saying "that's really hurtful"...so I end up not saying anything at the end...because I don't want to risk ruining what we already have!

For eg. She lies to me constantly, about the tiniest things in life. I find these out looking through her phone! I know its wrong to do so, but she's giving me reasons to do so. I'm not being insecure here. I don't know why she has to lie to me about them. When I ask, she says "what lies, just tell me what lies" I can't say to her what lies, because I don't want her to know I looked through her phone and found out! And then she says I have trust issues and I'm judging her a liar! Well, I'm not judging her, I know she's lied to me, on many occasions!

What can I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment