Pages

Search blog and web

desperate!!

So in January I found out my husband has been cheating on me. My brother and mother found out first and needed to let me know. I did not want to believe them, but once confronted, he admitted. it was with a friend of his, and I guess mine too. He told me that he felt loved with her, he felt she cared, and she was what he wanted me to be .... she is also married with four children. Her husband was working out of town, so that's how the affair went on for like 6 months. He would tell me that he was going to a friend's house or Walmart, but late at night, of course I believed him all the time. Now, I am 5 months pregnant and I feel so devastated and confused. I cry every day. I know he has feelings for her still. she called him last month to ask for help, and he said he will always be there to help her out. this is not easy at all... we have a 2 1/2 year old and now pregnant. we tried counseling and didn't complete our sessions. what to do?:scratchhead:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment