Pages

Search blog and web

Has being ugly all my life helped me appreciate my wife?

As a very ugly man with an average sized penis, depending on what race you are, I think my self image has kept me extremely faithful to my wife. Although we do have threesomes with other women, that isn't my choice, it's hers. I personally would never look at another woman let alone cheat because I know that there are not many women in the world that would date me. I appreciate her with all my heart. It's just too bad more women do not appreciate ugly men, but I guess if they did, we would have less reasons to be faithful because we'd become the new hot commodity.

Do women ever put looks to the side and date a man who has a good personality? Although I used to praise the internet as a way to really meet a person and get to know them prior to having them judge your looks, these days that is no longer the case.

Thank goodness I had the internet when people could still say, "I don't have a way to put my picture on the computer."

Either way, I think growing up uglier than most people has made me a better husband. I don't think there is a man that could appreciate his wife more than me. I think she knows it.

Are there any wives here that married a man they weren't immediately attracted with? If no, what about a boyfriend once? Did the guy eventually quit appreciating you and turn into a scum bag or did you get tired of being the more attractive person? Is it easy for a woman to have sex with a man she isn't attracted to but loves with all her heart? I am just curious.

Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment