Pages

Search blog and web

best girl buddy came on to me

  • Thread Starter

I am good friends with a girl who I've known for about a year, she often invites me over to hers we drink, chat about things the normal. I get a lot of female attention when I go out with this, she seems fine with and sometimes is my wing man woman chatting up girls for me.

She recently moved out of the accommodation block as we lived in the same building, moving into her own flat. she asked me to help her move in mainly just helping with the heavy stuff, her other friends and mum helped as well.

Her mum and friends left leaving me and her, she thanked over and over. It was also quite hot so she had her t-shirt rolled up. I commented on it just being silly and she kissed on the lips. I backed off as I felt strange as just a friend.

She told me that I am the only man who talks her without being sexual but I said I don't want to because I don't want to lose a good friend if it goes bad. but she is great girl who is very loyal to me so its playing on my mind.

Should I say yes or no?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment