Pages

Search blog and web

LDR: problems already! :/

  • Thread Starter

My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for a relatively short space of time (just over a month), and she just moved back home from university for the summer. Whilst I live locally.

Prior to her move, she was very much into me, we were intimate, and we both gave one and other mementos to keep whilst away. It was stated by her that she was to communicate with me daily, and she even remarked she would be counting the days down until we reconciled. I know this sounds a little odd for me to state, but it all seemed so sort of reassuring. In fact, maybe it was said to reassure, though that notion makes me a little upset. The idea she said it to build some false sense of security to make me feel better.

Now it's post-move, she's been back for 2-3days, and texting generally has decreased- both in quantity and the way she responds, we talk on Facebook daily (small talk) and general 'I miss you' stuff.

Just to clarify, I know she's just returned home ,she is adjusting back, is tired and all the rest of it (so as not to sound suffocating to her), and is busy. She did tell me prior to going, she is very busy transiting between homes, going on trips etc. But I feel that she could still text a bit more.

She has even texted me saying that she feels guilty for having fallen asleep on me (without responding), yet when she does responds at odd times. For example, I would reply pt her text at 8pm she would not respond until early morning or indeed the next day.

Is this signalling waning interest or am I just been excessively concerned?

P.s. I have realised that I may be a tad clingy, but I suppose this is normal in LDRs. I used of be very very bad with this kind of stuff. Now I just tend to bottle up.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment