Pages

Search blog and web

Attitude, Hope, and proof

Attitude, Hope, and Proof


We all know the doom and gloom that betrayal can bring. I just read a post by Mrs. John Adams that to me shows great attitude, great hope, and great proof that doom and gloom is not for everyone. Here is a reprint of one of her posts below:





Quote:

Do Betrayers Really Ever Change


By Mrs John Adams

I betrayed my husband one time...thirty years ago. I have lived these last thirty years totally transparent..I have done everything in my power to rebuild trust, I have lived the last thirty years proving to him that I love him, that I am grateful for his forgiveness...
I understand that he has given me a gift..and I am eternally grateful.

Have I changed...beyond any shadow of a doubt. I am no longer selfish...I put the needs of my husband before my own.

And I do it all because I want to...not because he requires me to.

Contrary to many beliefs around here..there are indeed waywards who are remorseful for what they have done...and there are betrayed spouses who know how to forgive.

What I did will never go away...it will be a part if our lives forever...but it no longer controls our lives...we are happy and very much in love.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment