Pages

Search blog and web

Do white men find black girls attractive?

  • Thread Starter

This question has been bothering me for a while. I'm an African, though I was born and raised in Europe and 've been to Africa once, in the eyes of my family there, I'm not like them, but I consider myself an African because it's my root! I've never had a preference when it comes to guys, but I have noticed recently that I have a thing for white guys, English men to be specific xD cause I don't live in the UK, but I want to live there eventually. But it has just bothered me because white people 've always had this view of Africans. Does it affect how white guys see black (African) girls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment