Pages

Search blog and web

A year out

I posted this in another forum and realized it ahould have been here. It has been almost a year since my wife found out I had am affair. We have been going to a therapist after she agreed to try to work things out with me. It has been a rocky road. I am not proud of what I did and it is not something I would ever do again. Things are going pretty well right now with us. I just have a question I wanted to put out there. When we have sex, she is not wanting to go down on me anymore. I haven't talked to her about this, but I know why she doesn't. It has to do with some of the questions she asked me when she first found out. I don't know if this is something she will never want to do again, or just still doesn't feel comfortable. I go down on her and miss her doing that to me. I understand why she doesn't, and feel bad for worrying that she will never do it again. I don't know if this is something I should mention to her or not. I would appreciate some input on this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment