Pages

Search blog and web

My girlfriend won't let me see my female friend of 4 years.

  • Thread Starter

So I get it, I completely understand that a guy spending time with a female friend is something that most females would get annoyed over but I feel that it's completely different given that said girlfriend and I have been together for just under a year and me and my best friend who's been there for me through thick and thin I have known for well over 4 years now.

Me and her family are good friends, we get on really well but just to clarify there has never been anything between me and this friend previously.

The majority of my friends are females, because I was single for so long prior I found them more understanding when I didn't have one, and when I needed to talk about someone I was seeing to them they would always be there, therefore I refuse to bin them off, and my lad mates also just because someone refuses to accept that these are my friends and I'll see them as I please.

I'm stubborn, and I put my foot down a lot of this time. This girl has lied to me on numerous occasions about relationships with previous people, some of which she was actually talking to whilst we were getting together which I feel quite upset about, but I highly doubt this girl has the potential to cheat, however she has been speaking to some of these guys that I found out she had things with.

I'm loyal, i'm caring and would never cheat if my life depended on it.

I don't know what to do? But one things for certain, my friends aren't going anywhere.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment