Pages

Search blog and web

Found webcam masturbation video of my ex online - should I tell her?

  • Thread Starter

Made this thread on reddit a few weeks ago - currently think it's best to not tell her but would love to hear TSR opinions too.

Full Story here; http://ift.tt/1qgkmDJ

Cliffs:
- Found a video online of my ex gf masturbating on a webcam video. It appears to have been recorded by the guy she dated before me
- I still care about her but we've both moved on to other relationships and she's currently engaged
- It's on 10+ websites and has been on them for a while without a crazy amount of views
- I don't know if she knows this video is online
- Should I tell her, or just let it go and hope it doesn't come back to bite her in the ass someday?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment