Pages

Search blog and web

Looking for advice from married men..

Hello, thank you for coming. I'm new to marriage.. in fact I'm only 18 years old. I've been married for 6 months now with my wife who I married after high school. We dated for 2 years before getting married, although, the marriage was somewhat rushed because she joined the air force. I'm happy with her and I enjoy my life but we have a recurring problem and I'm not sure what to think of it or if I need to change or -- loss for words.

Anyways that was just some background information. The problem is that my wife seems to always want sex, and I'm usually not that interested. I've always thought it was the other way around but for us, it's me who doesn't feel interested. She wants to have sex daily and I'm only feeling like maybe once every few days or even once a week if it all possible..

I'm not sure if I have a problem or if it's because I married someone I shouldn't have.. I do love her but not wanting to have sex and hearing her beg makes me feel like I must have married the wrong person for me.

Is it because I'm young and that I am still too excited about females? I've always remembered seeing my father 'check-out' other women at restaurants and other places so I thought it was somewhat normal to be physically attracted to other women so long as I don't hit on them or try to get it in with them or whatever.

I masturbate once a day or so usually while looking at women on the internet.. (my wife doesn't know) are there any married men out there who have a successful marriage where it's not a problem to do so? Am I doing something wrong? Should I only have sex with my wife? I just don't feel like it but when I'm aroused online I just kind of take a journey through the internet until I climax.

Am I doing that because I'm 'bored'? I don't really know.. Is it healthy for me to keep doing what I'm doing or should I stop for the sake of my marriage? Am I supposed to have sex as often as my wife wants or am I being disrespected? Or is it my fault for masturbating?

I always thought that when men wanted to have sex with their wife, if the wife said no (which I thought happens often) then the man just has to be patient for another time in order to avoid disrespecting her personal feelings.

I feel a little embarrassed sharing these details but I feel they are important if I'm going to get helpful advice.. Sorry for the long post... I'm just really looking for some god-send here. God bless you all and thank you for the help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment