Pages

Search blog and web

How should I contact him :)

  • Thread Starter

Hey, so just asking for a bit of advice here.. Please help :) Guys especially?
At the start of February I met this wonderful guy at a party. We got talking and really liked each other so I gave him my number.
A few days after the party I accidentally leave my phone in the bus (stupid- I know :( ) And by the time I contact Lost and Found a week passes. And then two more weeks pass while I wait for a reply.

During this time, a really good friend of mine asks me out. I feel flattered so I accept (what was I doing :S )Eventually my phone is found and returned to me, thankfully, and I check my messages and I HAVE A TEXT FROM PARTY GUY ASKING TO SEE ME AGAIN AND THAT HE REALLY LIKED ME!!! :D
However, by the time I see it 1. A month has gone by and 2. I have a boyfriend....
Obviously I liked my boyfriend and would never ever cheat, so I just ignored the text and moved on.

But now we've broken up (some advice - don't date friends) and I want to get back in touch with party boy but...Its June now so its been almost 5 months since then and I don't know how to text him without sounding creepy. And he might ignore me the same way it looked like I was ignoring him???!!!
Please tell me what to write to him ? :/ Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment