Pages

Search blog and web

Should I dump him?

  • Thread Starter

Hey! I really need some advice so I'm hoping someone can help me out :) Thank you. Sorry for the long post and sorry if this sounds really selfish of me :/

I'm been with my boyfriend for just over a year now. He's really sweet and kind and loving. But throughout the last year this relationship has had so many problems; that I'm really starting to doubt it. I mean throughout the last year; he would turn up late to almost every event (albeit, it was never really his fault he's just got the organisational skills of a slug) and a few times I have been left waiting for him for over an hour for him to turn up. My parents do not like him and I have had to move out of my own house to try and keep the peace and since this has all happened I feel like I'm constantly trying to balance him and my parents; trying to keep them both satisfied and this is just tiring me out at the is point and we almost broke up because of this, again not exactly his fault. Then, when we started going that step further in our relationship, he took photos of me and kept them without my consent or knowledge! And then in the last couple of months he's barely talke d to me because he's had exams on (Ok I know, I know exams are not exactly his fault but I just feel like I had exams too but I could make time for him you know?) But now, its gotten to the point where so many things have happened I'm just tired of it and I'm really starting to just not care anymore. But the problem is, he is really sweet and sensitive and he thinks the world of me despite his mistakes. :/

The only problem I have with dumping him however, is that he used to suffer with depression and every time something has gone wrong in our relationship, he always guilt trips me by saying things like "I'll never get into another relationship again" and "This is breaking me this is" and "So many people have left me" and his person favorite "I'm just going to end it all and kill myself" What do I do about this? Should I dump him? If so how do I go about this without being guilt tripped or making him feel bad or whatever?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment