Pages

Search blog and web

How do you react when you see someone you've previously had a one night stand with?

  • Thread Starter

I'm just wondering how you react or how you find that they react when you bump into someone you had a one night stand with?

For me I have only had a couple of one night stands but the reactions are totally different. One guy I've seen again on a couple of nights out and I know he notices me but he just totally ignores me in a really awkward way like he seems so shy but I can't remember him being like that. It's so weird, you would think he could at least smile! The other guy is the total opposite. He smiles and asks me how I am without trying to get with me again or anything like that. I personally think it's nice just to at least smile and acknowledge the other person exists.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment