Pages

Search blog and web

Virgin before uni, Virgin after uni

  • Thread Starter

22, m.

So had my last night at uni after four years and never even got laid although I have kissed girls. I'm quite depressed about this fact because I know most of my guy friends had sex at least 10 times all round. Uni is a place where 18-21 year olds are in one place with countless opportunities hanging in the air and I never really grabbed those opportunities. Now I'm moving back home with my parents and it's going to be a lot harder meeting girls. And no, I'm not goin to pay for a prostitute.

Dont know what I'm really asking here. Just letting this all out I guess, maybe advice, words of encouragement . I'm so bloody depressed about this. I feel like a loser

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment