Pages

Search blog and web

Lost and abandoned

After 31 years of marriage and three children my husband walked out without warning 3 months ago. Cancelled all standing orders and texted my daughter who is suffering from a chronic disability asking her to tell me he had gone. We have talked since but he constantly changes his story about whether or not he is in a relationship with someone else. He is paying minimal support despite earning 5 times what I do. I feel like he has died and someone else is walking around in his skin. He says he cannot afford a divorce but does not know what he wants. I feel so confused, my love for him has died, but he says he still has strong feelings for me, but has not loved me for years. His behaviour showed no indication that there were problems, sex life fine, worked as a team and he has since said I was he best wife anyone could have had.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment