Pages

Search blog and web

Going to club/parties

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

Backdrop: 2nd yr of Uni just finished.

So I've been to a real club once and I hated it(pre-Uni). I don't drink (not really due to religion but instead a lack of control) and it just doesn't feel like a fun time.
At Uni, anyone and everyone seems to love getting drunk out their minds and partying and this just seems odd and not enjoyable to me.
I get invited to clubs/parties and societies are always putting stuff on but I just don't attend any.
It seems quite a lot of people at Uni meet people this way so it's a bit of a bummer.
I'm not shy at all and while an introvert, still like to meet and talk to new people.

I guess this all reads like a story rather then a question but does anyone have any of their own stories or advice that would be helpful around the topic?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment