Pages

Search blog and web

Talking to crush

  • Thread Starter

Hi I am going to be 16 soon. Anyway I once had a really bad experience with a girl I got rejected and basically things went bad and we don't talk to each other at all. We recently moved into the new year at school . There is this girl I have had a crush on for a little bit nothing serious I just found the few times I talked to her she was very nice and she is pretty as well. We haven't really talked that much but anyway the teacher has a seating plan and fortunately had her and me sitting together. I was just wondering what kind of things can I talk about to her to make myself seem interesting and get her to know me? Please note she already knows my name so I don' need to introduce myself to her. Thanks for any help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment