Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what I'm doing - I need help.

Didn't know where to post this, feel free to move the thread into the appropriate section.

I know this is a long thread, but please bear with me.

Please read it all :)

PS: I know half of these decisions are idiotic decisions. Don't mind me

Here goes nothing.
Okay so there's a girl I like (No duh) and here's what happened. Around two months ago, it was winter formal. And so I asked her to winter formal. She refused, she barely even knew me, probably didn't even know my last name. Idk, she's not in many of my classes.
And so, I didn't go to winter formal. However because I love her I don't give up. I continue, follow her around, try to get closer to her. Doesn't work. She tells me she likes someone else. One of my friends. That friend doesn't like her, however he does think she's hot. (Which she is)
Even more disappointed, I start feeling like I should just give up. Fuck it. But I don't. Why?
Because I love her.
And so I go on, try to organize little things like we walk to the bus together. Nothing works. It's starts getting to a point where I believe she is purposefully trying to avoid me. I used to message her a lot too, but now nothing. No answer at any of my messages, ever. Ever. Her friend, which I sorta know tells me she'll give me tips. (Oh and the entire school is aware I asked her) and so she does, and I gotta be more spontaneous, try not to plan things, etc... And so I continue trying, even just get getting closer to her friends, but I just can't seem to.
She seems to be trying to keep me at a distance.
I was walking with a friend of hers when she told me that she didn't actually want a relationship. Again, my heart goes the drain. And again, I really start wondering what I got myself into.
The thing is, she won't stop liking that guy (Which is totally ok) but it's a little bit annoying from time to time :P

Idk what to do. Every morning I wake up and ask myself "What did I get myself into?" But all that changes when I see her at school.

I don't know what to do, I don't feel like it'll ever work out. What do you guys? I really need help :3


Thank you so much!!

PS: I'm a freshman in High School

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment