Pages

Search blog and web

EA comfirmed...now what?

So I posted here on TAM a couple of weeks ago on the GR board after catching my wife in a lie of omission regarding another guy. You can see that thread here;

http://ift.tt/1iW9Dv5

So I finally got some time with her iphone and found out more than I wish I had.

Here's what I know. They have exchanged over 1200 text in the last 24 months. (we've been married just over a year after a 6 month engagement).

Most of the text are very benign, how's it going...how's work..that sort of thing. Many though are mildy flirtacous. A few of them though are extremely damning... Basically her telling him she still has feelings for him. It's pretty clear from the text that she has stronger feelings for him than he does for her. It appears at least that his primary interest is maintaining the friendship but that she still wishes it had worked out to be more. She as much as told him so...after we were engaged! On more than one occasion! His response tends to be to put it off in a funny way..still cares for her but not in the same way. She even told him that she knew she would always love him 2 days before our wedding. She did not tell him she was getting married until 5 months after we did...interestingly, just before the last time they met for diner.

Also, In addition to the time she met him for diner a few months after we were married, she had met him for diner when he was in town about a month after we got engaged that I didn't know about.


All in all, from the time we got engaged till now, she has sent 5 text that basically say I still love you and continue to wonder how it would have been if we had worked out. The most recent disturbing text was about3 months ago...her asking him if he was happy in his marriage ( to which he replied that he was) and her follow up was that she still thinks about what might have been.

SO what the hell do I do now? I honestly don't know how to confront her. I know that I have read on some other messages here that I might have actually broken the law by reading her text without her permission...Do I need to be worried about that?

WTF!!!! I don't know what the hell to do next!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment