Pages

Search blog and web

Do any of you get obsessed with someone you don't know?!

I went out last night, to the SU…and usually, whilst I do think I'm attractive and am told I am anyway, I lack confidence with guys - I can never approach them myself and usually shy away if I see them looking at me.
But for once, one guy really caught my eye… I saw him looking at me, and we exchanged looks quite a few times, until eventually I got tired of it and went elsewhere. When I returned he wasn't there anymore and I regretted wandering off! Now I can't stop thinking about him - physically he was just my type, which is so annoying as I can be fussy.
I'm hoping I bump in to him again as I'm guessing he goes to my uni…but has anyone been in my situation before? I feel it's worse when you have no idea who they are and what their name is :rolleyes:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment