Pages

Search blog and web

Nicknames

Throughout our time on TAM, we have grown friendships albeit most not IRL. To alleviate the tension we all go through, we provide their husband / wife with a nickname. I thought it would be conducive to share these nicknames. Please post your spouse's nickname and who gave it.

I will start with mine......Window Cork per Conrad

Between the time of filing and final, I remained at the house the

first month of the sixty days. I would lock the house up at dark and had

the only key. WC would arrive home and ring doorbell 12x and bang on

the door, followed by windows. I heard her but I was caught up in Madden

football. I finally went to the garage and raised the door.

WC-It's about time. I was about to climb through the window.

I looked at the window, back at her and grinned

WC-You think it's funny don't you?

Chuck-Yeah.....

WC stormed into the house and the foundation shook

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment