Pages

Search blog and web

it backfire in my face

hi i am gonna try to make it sort i am been married for 16 years with two kids 13 boy and 7 old girl i have my one business so am a nice guys and a very good provider we have it all nice house car ,etc i love my wife , when we first met we talk it about my job and if i should open my own place and she really push me to go for it , after i open my places i worked hard and the hours didn't match my wife schedule she detention it later and i apologize for this busy time of my live when i came late from work she was always sleeping . now it Ben 9 years i change my hours to be more with my family .our sex life after was up and down now it Ben down to once a week and i am the nice guys who have to do every thing from giving feet massage asking for a kiss when i come home after work hurt so much when her answer i am busy so i stop asking or touching her . in begin of 2014 my wife after waking up tell me she have a dream of me cheating on here i have no idea where this coming from ? after she was not felling good for 20 day nothing happen and i didn't try if she say i am not feeling wheel i know its gonna be no .after this she came to me for making love and as usual was very good i don't know if she want me to star kiss her or what but she act weird . last weekend i tell her to close the Dore of the bedroom since we had guest and i was acting more Domitian role and she like it she want it more next morning :smthumbup: after it ben two knight she come back early to bed after me 15 minutes to day a talk to her at work and she sound very angry i don't know if i should try to kiss her after work or it gonna be a hell of weekend please help me

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment