Pages

Search blog and web

One of my housemates suddenly ignores me

So there's this guy who lives in halls with me, and we started off quite well; we used to speak and had loads in common.

However, about a month after living together, he suddenly started to ignore me; for example he'd walk right past me in the corridor without even allowing me to say hi. Or I would smile at him when I see him out but he would just look past me.

I don't understand why this is? Me and my other flatmates get on fine, albeit were are not close. He also talks to them and hangs out with them sometimes.

I feel quite rubbish because of this, I tried to ignore it, but I don't understand why he is behaving like this. Help!? :'(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment