Pages

Search blog and web

I saw a girl (that I like) kiss another boy on the cheek as they passed...

Hey TSR,

http://ift.tt/LBOo3g

Here's a previous thread which I started so you can see this within the context of this one... I think it's slightly relevant.

There might seem to be a really stupid and obvious answer to this question...

I saw a girl that I like kiss another boy on the cheek as they passed in between classes, but is it possible that it's anything else other than a relationship and how do I go about asking the girl in question?

Although it is the second term of university, I don't really know the girl in question that well. I had issues in the first term with attending lectures and seminars (which are smaller class based discussions) and so didn't really see that much of her. She also didn't seem to be at many of the classes which we had scheduled together.

Anyway I'm digressing... she hasn't really dropped any obvious hints that she has a boyfriend beyond the kiss on the cheek that I saw and I've got to know her a bit better these past weeks although only seen her within classes (but she has done things like initiate conversation and talk about topics outside of uni work). I have been meaning to meet her outside of class but haven't asked on the basis that she might interpret it the wrong way. I have her on facebook or I could see her in person on Monday but I'm not sure how I could go about asking the question particularly since it's been nearly two weeks since I saw her kiss X on the cheek.

I'm not overly infatuated with this girl so I'd be fine with being friends if she did have a bf but anyways feel free to give me your advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment