Pages

Search blog and web

Opposite Sex Friends, Help

Didn't see anything immediately and didn't want to find something only to ressurect a thread.

Came here about a year or more ago due to divorce. Wife became mentally ill from a medication and personality switched horribly.

I'm 5 days from 1 year divorce anniversary and I've been dating. Has sucked but found an old girlfriend from back when I was like.. 20. We were both played by a so called friend cus he wanted to sleep with her. He basically broke us up. We were kids and communication wasn't that high yet so we both took what we were told as truth.

Now, here we are. She's widowed for 2 years now. We're doing the 50 questions thing. ONe of hers being about friends of opposite sex and how I would handle her being friends with a guy she was once intimate with. So I asked her how she'd handle her EA if she found herself in one and she did say "work on it ourselves or with counseling"

But she said "I couldn't imagine leaving my job after 8 years because of it, just to get away from the EA partner"

I'm curious, am I being oversensitive or anything to letting this bother me?

Hope this is a good section for this discussion.

Thanks.

Dewayne

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment