Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice about marriage and friends

I would like other married people to help me with something im confused about. Ive been married for about 3 years now and te first 2 years i barely saw my friends because my husband always thinks im up tp no good. I always invite him out with my rriends but he doesnt want to come. He even gets upset if i hang out with coworkers if there are males in the group. I have no problem about him being with ne and my coworkers either but im scared he makes a scene because im friendly to someone who turns out to be male. Im faithful and i have proved it. I dont think i should give up friendships or social life with a group of ppl just because there are men in them. Im not unapropriated and they all know im married and i act like it. Please advice
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment