Pages

Search blog and web

Going broke because of long distance relationship, thinking a break up

Ok so, if you read my last post am in a long distance relationship. We live 3 hours away by train from each other.
Am a student and work part time , however, I pay my own fees and some times my pay can't cover my expenses.
We take turns in the travel and he gets to spend so much when I visit him (he works full time) but he got his own issues too.
Well back to me, lately, I have missed work for a couple of weeks to catch up with Uni and I have in the past month visited him twice.
He's presently in London visiting me and am kinda bankrupt even though its the end of the month because I just paid my fees.
Story short, I take care of his stay in London when he's here but I am not sure I can continue doing that.
We are planning valentines day together Away and we have to contribute together for hotel, petrol and stay and I can't afford that. Not sure how to tell him.
And thinking long term, it would be practically impossible to keep up with expenses.
I do like him a lot but for all these am thinking a break up. I don't know what to do.


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment