Pages

Search blog and web

Do I expose OW???

So...You all were right, he was cheating on me for the past year :( The woman was someone he met on an affair site and they began to chat off line. She even joined his Networking group and befriended our friends.
She is in a LT relationship with a man who supports her while she goes to school.
Within 24 hours I knew her name, BF name #'s business #'s home # and address. I know the street she grew up on. (amazing I can do all this and didn't know my husband was cheating for a year).
Anyway... I sent her an email and told her to disappear from my husbands Facebook, Network Groups, Linkedin, unfriend all our friends and just go away or I would send her BF all the e-mails I found in his secret account that I hacked. I gave her 24 hours and it took her 15. Then four days later she sends my husband a FB message and I responded. She is truly attached to him and knowing that I will expose her she chooses to reach out to him anyway.
So I sent her a message via USPS containing the ceramic bowl she made for my husband and he then gave to me as a gift. I broke it very carefully then put glue on it and packed it in a box with the emails they sent each other shredded very carefully so you could still read each gross sentences. I sent with it a very lovely note explaining that I could not keep the gift but I hoped it would find her well.
So now I wonder if I should go ahead and tell her boyfriend the truth. I called his business and asked if I could get an email address to send a bid request to. Is it wrong to call her out? I'm still VERY mad and I don't think I deserve to be the only one suffering right now. I am faced with moving out of my home and losing the only man I ever loved. I have to start my life over and I feel like she should too.

I need your advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment