Pages

Search blog and web

Flakers gonna flake - but seriously, how to deal with this?

So, I went on two dates with this girl, everything went well, she seemed interested and even suggested the third date. We were planing on meeting this weekend, so I messaged her if she is free on Saturday. Almost two days later still no reply.

So my question is, how do I get out of this situation with my dignity in one piece. I don't want to go full beta passive aggressive nice guy on this one and I'm also aware getting something out of those dates right now is less plausible than Lindsey Lohan quitting drugs.

I was thinking about waiting for a week and then sending her a polite, calm and reasonable message, something like "If you changed your mind or were having second thoughts, I really would rather you have actually told me instead of acting like this. I still want to see you, but frankly, handling it like this really wasn't cool."

Or do I just ignore the whole thing and move on, but risk an awkward moment if I bump in her some day?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment