Pages

Search blog and web

How to meet girls at uni?

Currently a second year student and I have pretty much no female friends. I'd like a girlfriend but I don't even have a chance of finding someone who likes me at this rate. My social life sucks. I live with 5 other friends in a house but outside of it is just people coming round who are their friends.

At first I figured I'd be comfortable with this group of friends but I'm just not. We go clubbing on weekends and that's about all I do socially (which can be rubbish when no girl wants me). Everyone else has sports but I'm rubbish at all the sports I have the option of doing, people would just laugh and I wouldn't enjoy it even though I really wish there was a sport I was good at because I know I'd be able to meet lots of people via training, teams, competitions, etc.

I'm really shy, quiet and have low confidence. People will say societies but which? I look through the list and I'm struggling to find any that stand out to me. I don't really have hobbies. I play video games, listen to music, browse facebook when I'm at home. Nothing I'm passionate about there.

I guess this thread is about new friends AND potential relationships but mainly the latter. Advice would be great :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment